Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 32
Identifier: MS 2/0978
Summary Papers concerning William E. Borah, presented by D.R. Theophilus, Carl W. McIntosh, and others.
Identifier: MS 0152
Summary Correspondence, clippings, case files, notes, and memorabilia concerning Koelsh's career as lawyer, judge, and legislator. Includes a speech introducing William E. Borah, notes and materials for Idaho vs. Haywood, and drafts and final copy of a review of the Haywood case written for the Idaho Mining Association in 1946.
Identifier: MS 2/0030
Summary Typescript of television documentary "Borah of Idaho," written by Gene Shumate and produced by Channel 12, KUID-TV, University of Idaho, Moscow.
Identifier: MS 2/0897
Summary Two songs written by Hornby, of Boise, Idaho, entitled, "Introducing Peter Blue, the Sioux, to you, Mr. Jap" dedicated to the defenders of Wake Island; and "God, Help America" dedicated to William E. Borah.
Identifier: MS 2/1131
Summary Fifth edition.
Identifier: MS 0420
Summary Correspondence and photographs concerning the Borah Memorial Statue Commission (1942-1948); information on various mining companies; and miscellaneous legal and personal papers.
Identifier: MS 0337
Summary Papers concerning the activities of Hawley's father James Henry Hawley (1890-1988) as a member of the Borah Memorial Statue Commission; correspondence between father and son (1949) concerning senators Bert H. Miller and Glen H. Taylor; and other material relating to Miller's campaign and senatorial career.
Identifier: MS 2.01/02
Summary Newspaper clippings of articles by Stotts including a thirteen part series on Idaho history and an eight part series on William E. Borah.
- Names: Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 X
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 6
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940-Portraits. 3
- Idaho-Politics and government-History. 2
- United States-Politics and government. 2
- Banks and banking-Idaho-Orofino-History-Sources. 1
- Courts-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Drawn from life. 1
- Elections-United States-1936. 1
- Funeral rites and ceremonies-Idaho. 1
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928-Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-Biography. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-Caricatures and cartoons. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Lee, Robert E. (Robert Edward), 1807-1870-Statues. 1
- Legislators-Idaho-Records and correspondence. 1
- Legislators-United States-Correspondence. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-Thunder Mountain-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho. 1
- Mining corporations-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Mining corporations-Idaho. 1
- Music-Idaho-Boise. 1
- Politicians-Idaho-Portraits. 1
- Politicians-Idaho. 1
- Railroads-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )-History-Sources. 1
- Silver question. 1
- Statesmen-Idaho. 1
- Wake Island, Battle of, 1941. 1 ∧ less