Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Identifier: MS 0288
Summary Personal correspondence (1968-1971); drafts and working papers for articles in the Intermountain Observer (Boise, Idaho); minutes, clippings, correspondence, and other records of the Idaho Farm Workers Services, Inc.; files concerning the Boise Committee on Foreign Relations.
Dates: 1948 - 1993
Identifier: MS 0191
Summary Drafts, research notes, clippings, journal articles, subject files, and other records assembled by Garber and Dan Popkey for the Idaho Statesman Centennial Magazine (Boise), July 1, 1990.
Dates: 1989 - 1990
Identifier: MS 2/0157
Summary Letter between Johnson and Paul F. Schedler of Spokane, Washington; Sandor S. Klein of the Idaho Statesman; and Laurel E. Elam regarding the proposed publication in the Statesman of excerpts from Johnson's book, "Borah of Idaho."
Identifier: MS 2/0818
Summary Scrapbook containing Idaho Statesman (Boise) newspaper clippings concerning Everett L. ("Shorty") Fuller and a move to recall Senator Glen H. Taylor. Includes originals and photocopy.
Identifier: MS 0511
Summary Collection contains negatives (black & white, 3 in. x 4 in.), photoprints and scrapbooks that document various news stories. Some of the topics covered are the Idaho Emergency Relief Administration, construction of Boise Junior College, visitors to Boise, parades, buildings, and scenes. An inventory has been prepared and a selection of negatives has been scanned.
Dates: 1934 - 1943
Content Description Photoprints of the Hip Sing Assn building in Boise, Idaho taken by the Idaho Statesman for the Centennial celebration in 1963. An image of Edna M. Allen, Harry Morrison's sister, is also included in the collection.
Found in: Photographs
Identifier: MS 2/0117
Summary Describing the election of Fred T. Dubois to the U.S. Senate.
Identifier: MS 2/1016
Summary "Henry" cartoon by Carl Anderson, regarding the 100th anniversary of the Idaho Statesman newspaper.
Identifier: MS 2/0270
Summary Foster's diary, 1877-1886, while he was a printer at the Idaho Tri-Weekly Statesman, Boise. 1915 account of Foster's appointment as postmaster at Baker, Oregon
Dates: 1877 - 1915
Identifier: MS 0046
Summary Correspondence and papers of Margaret Cobb Ailshie (1886-1959) and of Fanny Cobb, Lyon Cobb, and Calvin Cobb; also correspondence relating to the Lyon Company, Chicago, Illinois (1895-1929); letters from W.E. Borah; photographs of Boise, of Idaho, and of family members in Chicago; scrapbook related to the Cobb family and to the Haywood trial; partial copy of an intermediate version of Harry Orchard's autobiography (1907); joke edition of the Idaho Statesman (Boise) about Eva Hunt Dockery (1929).
Dates: 1872 - 1959
- Names: Idaho Daily Statesman (Firm) X
- Manuscripts 11
- Photographs 1
- Boise (Idaho)-History. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-Photographs. 1
- Chinese Americans-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Education-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928-Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Idaho Statesman-Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Idaho Statesman-Photographs. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government. 1
- Intermountain Observer. 1
- Journalists-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 1
- Lyon Company. 1
- Newspaper publishing-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Newspapers-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Newspapers-Idaho-History. 1
- Photographers-20th century-Idaho. 1
- Printing-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Statesman-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Women journalists-Idaho. 1 ∧ less
- Cobb (Ailshie), Margaret, 1883-1959 2
- Boise Cascade Corporation 1
- Dockery, Eva Hunt, 1870-1937 1