Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: MS 2/0491
Summary Reminiscence of childhood in Iowa and experiences in the mining camps of Colorado and Thunder Mountain, Idaho.
Identifier: MS 0040
Summary Correspondence relating to development projects promoted by Spofford around Boise, Idaho, to his business ventures in the Thunder Mountain Mining District, Idaho, and to his family.
Dates: 1890 - 1930
Identifier: MS 2/0437
Summary Manuscript diaries (13 vols., 1895-1900) regarding the Thunder Mountain Mining District, Valley County, Idaho; photographs of Caswell family members and Valley County scenes; typed transcriptions of the diaries; and related materials.
Dates: 1895 - 1963
Identifier: MS 0366
Summary Correspondence, articles of incorporation, and stock certificates relating to the Thunder Mountain Gold Mining Company and the Home Mining and Milling Company, Ltd., companies served as Dunlop as director. Also included are receipts from S.J. Dunlop and Company, a Spokane Falls, Washington, meat supplier; newspaper clippings relating to the Thunder Mountain gold fields; and photographs of mining towns and activities.
Dates: 1872 - 1927
Identifier: MS 0032
Summary Mounted photocopies of newspaper articles describing the mining activities of the Thunder Mountain area in central Idaho.
Dates: 1893 - 1975
Identifier: MS 2/0515
Summary Letters from T.H. Barnsdall, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, regarding Thunder Mountain Gold and Silver Mining and Milling Company (1902); and miscellaneous letters from Borah to his constituents.
Dates: 1902 - 1932
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-Thunder Mountain-History-Sources X
- Thunder Mountain Mining District (Idaho)-History-Sources. 2
- Boise (Idaho)-Economic conditions-History-Sources. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-Economic policy-History-Sources. 1
- Boise-Payette Power Company. 1
- Children-Iowa-Biography. 1
- Idaho Building and Loan Association. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Legislators-United States-Correspondence. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Colorado-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho. 1
- Thunder Mountain (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Thunder Mountain (Idaho)-History. 1
- Thunder Mountain Mining District (Idaho) 1 ∧ less
- Boise Land and Water Company 1
- Boise Rapid Transit Company 1
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 1
- Colorado Investment Company 1