Daughters of Rebekah
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence, scrapbooks, and memorabilia relating to the activities of Ella Mae D'Amant as a member of Neighbors of Woodcraft, the Rebekahs, Women's Relief Corps, and other social and civic organizations.
Lists of the names of officers and members of State Lodge No. 77 and the Capital Rebekah Lodge No. 47 of the I.O.O.F., Boise, Idaho.
Several handwritten speeches, letters, scrapbooks, photographs and other personal records of Dunton's community involvement. Significant material regarding Rebekah lodges, suffrage issues, including correspondence with Sen. Borah, and several signed letters of recommendation from Boise lawyers and other prominent citizens.
This collection consists of one scrapbook concerning Minnie Priest Dunton's civic activities and some family correspondence. Included are newspaper clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, and copies of of speeches given by Mrs. Dunton. Subjects include patriotism and woman suffrage.
- Women-Idaho-Boise-Societies and clubs. 2
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Clubs-Idaho-Boise. 1
- College and school drama-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Friendly societies-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Hotels-Idaho-Stanley-Records. 1
- Julia Davis Park (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Neighbors of Woodcraft. 1
- Suffrage-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Woman's Relief Corps. 1
- Women-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Women-Idaho-Ketchum-Societies and clubs-History-Sources. 1
- Women-Suffrage-Idaho-Boise-History. 1 ∧ less