Albion State Normal School papers
The collection consists of news clippings and photographs related to physical education activities of the Women's Athletic Association of Albion State Normal School from 1936 to 1950.
- 1936 - 1950
Albion State Normal School was established in 1893. The state legislature changed its name to Southern Idaho College of Education in 1945, and abandonded the school in 1951.
0.25 Cubic Feet (1 small document box)
Language of Materials
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script