Richard Z. Johnson papers [ca. 1870-1955]
Identifier: MS 0014
Correspondence and financial records relating to Johnson's law practice in Boise and Silver City, Idaho, and to his term as attorney general of Idaho; scrapbooks concerning U.S. politics and the Civil War (1859-1862), Johnson's law practice and addresses (1862-1898), and the trial of William D. Haywood (1907); ledgers from the firm of Davenport and Johnson, Ruby City, Idaho Territory (1864-1866, 1865-1867).
- 1870 - 1955
4 Cubic Feet (1 record box, 4 document boxes, 2 flat boxes.)
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928-Trials, litigation, etc.
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources.
- Idaho. Attorney General (1887-1890 : Johnson)
- Lawyers-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence.
- Lawyers-Idaho-Silver City-Records and correspondence.
- United States-History-Civil War, 1861-1865.
- United States-Politics and government-1865-1933.