Israel B. Cowen papers
Identifier: MS 0028
Personal and business correspondence; and other papers, including material relating to the execution of several Chinese in Shoshone County in 1885 and papers concerning labor disturbances in Mullan and Gem, Idaho.
- 1865 - 1922
1 Cubic Feet (2 document boxes.)
Israel B. Cowen was a probate judge, vice-president of Northwest Mining Association in 1896, and Shoshone County commissioner from 1900 to 1906.
- Chinese Americans-Idaho-Shoshone County-History-Sources.
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-History-Sources.
- Mining corporations-Idaho-History-Sources.
- Murder-Idaho-Shoshone County-History-Sources.
- Strikes and lockouts-Miners-Idaho-Gem-History-Sources.
- Strikes and lockouts-Miners-Idaho-Mullen-History-Sources.