Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 761
Identifier: MS 0633
Summary Three volumes of record books, minutes of the Red Cross Boise Chapter meetings; including annual reports.
Identifier: MS 2/0129
Summary Regarding survey along international boundary line of Idaho (1899), and survey work in Arizona and duties in Washington, D.C. (1901).
Identifier: MS 2/0056
Summary Copies of letters written by Di Sang, a Chinese stenographer.
Identifier: MS 0423
Summary Minutes of meetings (1899-1918, 3 vols.); yearbooks (1912-1917); miscellaneous notes on the history of Parma, Idaho; and a typescript of the 1864 overland diary of Mrs. E.C. Shipley.
Identifier: MS 0191
Summary Drafts, research notes, clippings, journal articles, subject files, and other records assembled by Garber and Dan Popkey for the Idaho Statesman Centennial Magazine (Boise), July 1, 1990.
Identifier: MS 2/0092
Summary Quit claim deed, indentures, tax receipts, and miscellaneous related documents.
Identifier: MS 0369
Summary The collection consists of manuscripts of western history and newspaper articles written by Bird; copies of writings and poetry by other authors (Agnes Just Reid, Pearl Kirk, Della Adams Leitner, Edna Marie Meffan, Ogal Alla, Ethel Hopper, Stephen Mikesell); printed material, photographs, prints and postcards. Teaching notes and other materials for use in her Idaho and Pacific Northwest history courses are included in the collection. Bird's active teaching and writing career and her...
Identifier: MS 0713
Summary Collection contains two volumes. The first is a photocopy of an original journal kept by Susie Foster. The second volume includes a transcript of the journal, a history of the Foster family by Olive Foster Clark, and photocopies of family letters and photographs. Susie Foster's journal begins with an entry in 1886 in Texas and then records family life in California, 1891 to 1898. The family left California for Lewiston, Idaho in 1898 where they lived before filing a claim on Craig...
Identifier: MS 0553
Summary Certificates and photographs pertaining to Lawson's years at Kuna High School, Idaho.
Content Description Black and white and color lantern slides of Arrowrock Dam, Minidoka Dam, Rupert High School, Warden High School, Jackson Lake Dam, and various harvesting images. Most images are from the U.S. Reclamation Service dating from 1914.
Found in: Photographs
- Subject: Idaho-History X
- Manuscripts 724
- Photographs 37
- Idaho Daily Statesman (Firm) 4
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 3
- Bowen, Gordon, 1916-2013 2
- Daughters of Rebekah 2
- Hawley, James H., 1847-1929 2
- "Bruneau John", ca.1850-1898 1
- Ada County Republican Women's Club (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Alexander family 1
- American Red Cross (Adams County Chapter) 1
- American Red Cross (Boise Chapter) 1
- Andrus, Cecil D., 1931-2017 1
- Artesian Hot and Cold Water Company (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Austin, Ed 1
- Big Bend Park Association 1
- Boise Cascade Corporation 1
- Boise Chamber of Commerce 1
- Boise Hotel Company 1
- Boise Payette Lumber Company 1
- Branstetter, Joseph, 1842-1918 1
- Breach, Charles O., 1869-1943 1
- Burns, Walter James, 1879-1974 1
- Burrell, Ezra A., 1867-1930 1
- Canyon County Historical Society (Idaho) 1
- Chaskey, Jimmie, [?]-1928 1
- Cobb (Ailshie), Margaret, 1883-1959 1
- Coston, Helen, 1873-1957 1
- Cowling, Cloah Sebastian, 1886-1973 1
- Cummock, Davina, 1916-1983 1
- Davis, Jackson Lee "Diamondfield Jack", 1879-1949 1
- Decker, John D., d. 1898 1
- Dunton, Minnie Priest, 1864-1921 1
- Edson, Marshall, 1911-1997 1
- Emigh family 1
- Griffin, Brenda 1
- Historical Society of Idaho Pioneers (Boise) 1
- Johnesse, Frank E., 1869-1941 1
- Johnson & Son 1
- Johnson, Henry Zacharius, 1865-1952 1
- Kingsley, Charles 1
- Kirkpatrick, Orion E., 1863-1939 1
- Kyes, H.E. 1
- Linn County Historical Museum 1
- Long 1
- Lyon, Caleb, 1822-1875 1
- Morrison, Harry, 1885-1971 1
- Pierce, Walter E., 1860-1951 1
- Ross, Charles Benjamin, 1876-1946 1
- Seely 1
- Summers Funeral Home 1
- Tuolumne County Historical Society 1
- Walden, Dale 1
- Walker family 1
- Walker, Charles Howard 1
- Walker, Elizabeth 1
- Weil 1
- Wood family 1
- Work, Herman, 1888-1985 1 ∧ less