Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: MS 0413
Summary Correspondence, scrapbooks, and memorabilia relating to the activities of Ella Mae D'Amant as a member of Neighbors of Woodcraft, the Rebekahs, Women's Relief Corps, and other social and civic organizations.
Dates: 1931 - 1974
Identifier: MS 2/0638
Summary Lists of the names of officers and members of State Lodge No. 77 and the Capital Rebekah Lodge No. 47 of the I.O.O.F., Boise, Idaho.
Identifier: MS 0613
Summary Several handwritten speeches, letters, scrapbooks, photographs and other personal records of Dunton's community involvement. Significant material regarding Rebekah lodges, suffrage issues, including correspondence with Sen. Borah, and several signed letters of recommendation from Boise lawyers and other prominent citizens.
Dates: 1885 - 1920
Identifier: MS 0720
Summary This collection consists of one scrapbook concerning Minnie Priest Dunton's civic activities and some family correspondence. Included are newspaper clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, and copies of of speeches given by Mrs. Dunton. Subjects include patriotism and woman suffrage.
Dates: 1913 - 1918
- Names: Daughters of Rebekah X
- Women-Idaho-Boise-Societies and clubs. 2
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Clubs-Idaho-Boise. 1
- College and school drama-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Friendly societies-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Hotels-Idaho-Stanley-Records. 1
- Julia Davis Park (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Neighbors of Woodcraft. 1
- Suffrage-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Woman's Relief Corps. 1
- Women-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Women-Idaho-Ketchum-Societies and clubs-History-Sources. 1
- Women-Suffrage-Idaho-Boise-History. 1 ∧ less
- Dunton, Minnie Priest, 1864-1921 2