Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: MS 0009
Summary Includes two college notebooks dealing with property law (1901-1902); notes, pamphlets, financial papers and day books (1905-1909); correspondence including letters from W.E. Borah, D. Worth Clark, and C.C. Cavanah; legal papers (1909-1911) relating to Boise Cold Storage vs. O.S.R.R. Co., Boise City vs. Ada County (regarding road poll tax), and a grand jury investigation of the meat trust.
Dates: 1892 - 1912
Identifier: MS 2.01/50
Summary Register of Ada County properties insured by the Hartford Fire Insurance Company, Hartford Connecticut, through Gardner of Eagle Idaho, a local agent.
Identifier: MS 2/1156
Summary Collection contains a plot purchase receipt of H.J. Robinson for a plot for Alger Weese in Dry Creek Cemetery in Ada County.
Identifier: MS 2/0094
Summary Photographs, public school report cards, birth certificates, legal and other papers of the John E. Hoover family of Ada County, Idaho.
Dates: 1867 - 1939
Identifier: MS 2/0480
Summary Certificate of appointment to the post of senior deputy sheriff, Ada County, Idaho, issued to Campbell, and receipt from the Front Street Livery, Boise, Idaho, George W. Campbell, manager.
Dates: 1899 - 1912
- Subject: Ada County (Idaho)-History-Sources X
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 2
- Birth certificates-Idaho-Ada County. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Cemeteries-Idaho-Ada County. 1
- Dry Creek Cemetery. 1
- Hartford Fire Insurance Company. 1
- Hoover family. 1
- Insurance, Fire-Idaho-Ada County-History-Sources. 1
- Insurance-Idaho-Ada County-History-Sources. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 1
- Public schools-Idaho-Ada County. 1
- Republican Party (Ada County, Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Sheriffs-Idaho-Ada County-Selection and appointment. 1
- Stables-Idaho-Boise. 1 ∧ less