Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Identifier: MS 0709
Summary Topical research materials gathered by Arthur Hart for various projects - Arid Club, aviation, baseball, Basque Museum & Cultural Center; International Baque Cultural Center, Morrison Knudsen Company, Boise Police, Chinese, Idaho photographers.
Dates: 1860 - 2000
Identifier: MS 2/0585
Summary CBS-TV script for "On the Road with Charles Kuralt," segment on Basque sheepherders in Idaho, broadcast July 26, 1983.
Identifier: MS 0527
Summary Newspaper clippings from Boise, Idaho, newspapers and photographs relating to Basques in Idaho.
Dates: 1929 - 1954
Identifier: MS 2/0592
Summary Rancher's and livestock owner's account books, 1879-1883 and 1902-1915. Includes accounts with Basque sheepherders; an account book of Miller and Blunk Woolgrowers, Mountain Home, which also contains personal accounts of Anna Hein, 1910-1952.
Dates: 1879 - 1952
Identifier: MS 0432
Summary Predominately newspaper clippings about the Euzkaldunal Organization, Oinkari Basque Dancers, and various social, civic, and charitable activities of the Basques in Idaho, Oregon and Nevada. Some correspondence and programs are also included. Contents are copies from Hormaechea scrapbook.
Dates: 1928 - 1965
Identifier: MS 0162
Summary Correspondence, miscellanoues publications, drafts, and notes assembled by Mercier for a three volume publication entitled Idaho's Ethnic Heritiage.
Dates: 1862 - 1990
Identifier: MS 2/0679
Summary Regarding Basques in Idaho.
Identifier: MS 2/0541
Summary Includes a general history of Basques and their immigration to Idaho; biographies of Basques in Idaho; and newspaper articles and photographs.
Identifier: MS 2/0371
Summary Letters to Urritia (1947-1950); a Basque-English primer (1945); miscellaneous receipts; and black and white photos.
Identifier: MS 0471
Summary Minutes, financial and membership records, scrapbooks, and subject files. Subjects include: Basques, Idaho's 50th Anniversary, John Cuddy, Oliver B. Slater, Jules Defoe, Fort Boise, Henry's Fort, and Christ Chapel.
Dates: 1925 - 1994
- Subject: Basque Americans-Idaho X
- Basque Americans-Idaho. 7
- Basque Americans-Idaho-History. 2
- Shepherds-Idaho. 2
- Arid Club (Boise, Idaho)-History. 1
- Aviation-Idaho-History. 1
- Baseball-Idaho-History. 1
- Basque Americans-Idaho-Biography. 1
- Basque Americans-Idaho-Mountain Home. 1
- Basque Americans-Nevada. 1
- Basque Americans-Oregon. 1
- Basque Americans-Social life and customs. 1
- Basque Americans-Utah. 1
- Basque language-Grammar. 1
- Blacks-Idaho. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-History. 1
- Chinese Americans-Idaho. 1
- Chinese-Idaho-History. 1
- Euzkaldunal Organization (Idaho) 1
- Fort Boise (Idaho) 1
- Henry's Fort (Idaho) 1
- Idaho-Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Indians of North America-Idaho. 1
- Japanese Americans-Idaho. 1
- Jews-Idaho. 1
- Mexican Americans-Idaho. 1
- Morrison-Knudsen Corporation-History. 1
- Oinkari Basque Dancers. 1
- On the road with Charles Kuralt (Television program) 1
- Photographers-Idaho-History. 1
- Police-Idaho-Boise-History. 1
- Sheep ranches-Idaho-Mountain Home-Records. 1
- Shepherds-Utah. 1 ∧ less