Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 234
Content Description Album of photographs of Addison family, Boise area, ca 1920.
Identifier: MS 2/0647
Summary Summaries of the author's life up to 1945, including accounts of various illnesses, military experience in World War I, and employment in the Boise, Idaho, area; and journal entries 1965-1980. The contents of the two volumes are nearly identical.
Identifier: MS 2/0614
Summary Three hand-drawn maps of the A.F. Rossi sawmill, drawn by Rossi.
Content Description Images of the 11th Governor of Idaho, Moses Alexander and the Alexander family.
Identifier: MS 0077
Summary Correspondence concerning National Recovery Administration activities in Idaho; letters from James P. Pope; paper regarding the Boise Library Board, of which Eaton was a member; articles concerned with national politics in the 1940s, and miscellaneous photographs and personal papers.
Identifier: MS 0440
Summary Questionaires, clippings, financial and membership records, publications, scrapbooks, slides, and manuscript draft for the Altrusa Club's compilation of abbreviated biographies of Idaho women, published in 1979.
Identifier: MS 0633
Summary Three volumes of record books, minutes of the Red Cross Boise Chapter meetings; including annual reports.
Identifier: MS 0191
Summary Drafts, research notes, clippings, journal articles, subject files, and other records assembled by Garber and Dan Popkey for the Idaho Statesman Centennial Magazine (Boise), July 1, 1990.
Content Description Two photographic prints of Arrowrock Dam from September, 1936 and one photographic print of the Riverside Store and owners in Boise, Idaho in 1935.
Identifier: MS 2/0925
Summary Rules and regulations, rate schedules, and an advertisement for the Natatorium, Boise, Idaho.
- Subject: Boise (Idaho) X
- Manuscripts 208
- Photographs 26
- Artesian Hot and Cold Water Company (Boise, Idaho) 2
- Boise Chamber of Commerce 2
- Daughters of Rebekah 2
- Idaho Daily Statesman (Firm) 2
- Alexander family 1
- American Red Cross (Boise Chapter) 1
- Andrews, Wesley 1
- Bettis, Laurence 1
- Blackinger, Lille 1
- Boise Hotel Company 1
- Boise Land and Water Company 1
- Boise Rapid Transit Company 1
- Campbell, Joseph Milton 1
- Canyon County Historical Society (Idaho) 1
- Cobb (Ailshie), Margaret, 1883-1959 1
- Colorado Investment Company 1
- Cuddy, John 1
- Dunton, Minnie Priest, 1864-1921 1
- Edson, Marshall, 1911-1997 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D., 1890-1969 1
- Haley, George P., Dr. 1
- Harvey, C.E. (Chester Eugene) 1
- Johnesse, Frank E., 1869-1941 1
- Johnson, Alfred V., Mrs. 1
- Kratz, Don 1
- Lambson, Helen 1
- Linn County Historical Museum 1
- Maberly, Edward H. 1
- Nelsen Photo Company 1
- Pierce, Walter E., 1860-1951 1
- Stratton, K.K., Mrs. 1
- Tourtellotte & Hummel. 1 ∧ less