Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Identifier: MS 2/0682
Summary Concerning the behavior of Church's son.
Identifier: MS 2/0969
Summary Poison register of an unidentified Caldwell, Idaho, business showing name and address of purchases, kind and quantity of poison, and for what purpose the poison was to be used. Volume appears to have been used as an exhibit in the case of State of Idaho vs. Healy.
Dates: 1920 - 1925
Identifier: MS 2/0543
Summary Military discharge for Burris of Caldwell, Idaho, and other items relating to the Burris family.
Dates: 1917 - 1921
Identifier: MS 2/1121
Summary Commencement program from the College of Idaho.
Identifier: MS 0237
Summary Personal correspondence with family members who lived in Massachusetts, family photographs, and miscellaneous notes, pamphlets, and essays by Dickerson.
Dates: 1862 - 1944
Identifier: MS 2/0070
Summary Relating family news and comments on farming.
Identifier: MS 0319
Summary Political and personal papers (1930-1933); opinions of the Attorney General (1930-1932); and legal case files relating to the First National Bank of Caldwell; the Western Gold Corporation, Boise; the Rocky Bar Mining and Milling Company; and many other mining companies.
Dates: 1930 - 1939
Identifier: MS 2/1210
Summary Title abstracts to three lots in College Heights Addition in Caldwell, Idaho initially owned by Henry D. Blatchley.
Content Description Jeanne E. Crookham was the daughter in law of Frank Crookham, pioneer seed developer and founder of Crookham Seed company. Photographs are of the Caldwell area and include photos of Bill Leslie, a prominent rancher and Idaho pioneer and Howard Sebree, an early settler and Idaho developer who founded the 1st National Bank of Idaho, built the Saratoga Hotel in Caldwell and invested in the Interurban Trolley Line.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1902 - 1960
Found in: Photographs
- Subject: Caldwell (Idaho)-History-Sources X
- Manuscripts 13
- Photographs 1
- Caldwell (Idaho)-History-Sources. 12
- College of Idaho (Caldwell, Idaho)-History-Sources. 3
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 3
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 2
- Abstracts of title-Idaho-Caldwell. 1
- Agriculture-Idaho-Caldwell Region-History-Sources. 1
- Banks and banking-Idaho-Caldwell-History-Sources. 1
- Boise River Valley (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Clergy-Idaho-Biography. 1
- Education, Higher-Idaho-Caldwell-History-Sources. 1
- Education, Higher-Idaho-History. 1
- Education-Finance-Idaho. 1
- Elections-Idaho-1938. 1
- First National Bank of Caldwell (Caldwell) 1
- Historic buildings-Idaho-Caldwell. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Caldwell-Records and correspondence. 1
- McCall (Idaho) 1
- McKenzie, W. C., of North Dakota. 1
- Moscow (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Physicians-Idaho-Caldwell-Biography-Sources. 1
- Poisons. 1
- Presbyterian church buildings-Idaho-Caldwell-History-Sources. 1
- Real property-Idaho-Caldwell-History-Sources. 1
- Religious institutions-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Religious institutions-Idaho-Caldwell-History-Sources. 1
- Saint Anthony (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Salmon (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Street-railroads-Idaho-Caldwell. 1
- Teachers-Idaho. 1
- World War, 1914-1918-Idaho. 1 ∧ less
- Crookham, Jeanne E. 1