Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 515
Content Description Collection consists of one large photoprint of the 1917, 14th Session of Idaho Senators. Photo taken by Johnson & Son studio.
Found in: Photographs
Identifier: MS 2/0682
Summary Concerning the behavior of Church's son.
Identifier: MS 2/0752
Summary Stock certificate issued by the Roberson, Hill, and Hawes Ditch Compay, Ltd. to Harris, Trustee.
Identifier: MS 2/0323
Summary School notebooks for English and American literature classes.
Identifier: MS 0324
Summary Scrapbook of club activities (1938-1970); correspondence, articles and programs relating to the 1966 G.O.P. State Assembly; material regarding the National Federation of Republican Women; newspaper clippings dealing with Republican Party social activities in Idaho (1964-1969).
Identifier: MS 2/0760
Summary Transcription of telegrams and letters sent and received by the Idaho Congressional delegation at Washington relative to the labor troubles in Shoshone County, Idaho.
Identifier: MS 2/1153
Summary Collection contains the commencement program.
Identifier: MS 0389
Summary Legal case files, including work with the Mammoth Mine Corporation, Lewiston, Idaho, and R.G. Bailey; and subject files reflecting Kasberg's associations, his political activities, and the Anti-Saloon League of Idaho.
Identifier: MS 0288
Summary Personal correspondence (1968-1971); drafts and working papers for articles in the Intermountain Observer (Boise, Idaho); minutes, clippings, correspondence, and other records of the Idaho Farm Workers Services, Inc.; files concerning the Boise Committee on Foreign Relations.
- Subject: Idaho-History-Sources X
- Manuscripts 495
- Photographs 20
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 3
- Bowen, Gordon, 1916-2013 2
- Daughters of Rebekah 2
- Alexander family 1
- Andrus, Cecil D., 1931-2017 1
- Austin, Ed 1
- Boise Chamber of Commerce 1
- Boise Payette Lumber Company 1
- Branstetter, Joseph, 1842-1918 1
- Breach, Charles O., 1869-1943 1
- Burrell, Ezra A., 1867-1930 1
- Canyon County Historical Society (Idaho) 1
- Coston, Helen, 1873-1957 1
- Cummock, Davina, 1916-1983 1
- Decker, John D., d. 1898 1
- Dunton, Minnie Priest, 1864-1921 1
- Griffin, Brenda 1
- Hawley, James H., 1847-1929 1
- Johnesse, Frank E., 1869-1941 1
- Johnson & Son 1
- Linn County Historical Museum 1
- Lyon, Caleb, 1822-1875 1
- Pierce, Walter E., 1860-1951 1
- Ross, Charles Benjamin, 1876-1946 1
- Tuolumne County Historical Society 1
- Weil 1
- Work, Herman, 1888-1985 1 ∧ less