Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: MS 2/0752
Summary Stock certificate issued by the Roberson, Hill, and Hawes Ditch Compay, Ltd. to Harris, Trustee.
Identifier: MS 0087
Summary Constitution, by-laws, newsletters, and materials from annual conventions and banquets. Also includes reports on irrigation (1919); underground utilities in Boise (1938), and speeches and correspondence.
Dates: 1911 - 1987
Identifier: MS 2/1008
Summary Political cartoons depicting Governor Brady and commentary on his position on irrigation matters and the Carey Act.
Identifier: MS 0486
Summary Records relating primarily to the Minidoka and Payette-Boise Reclamation projects in Idaho, together with scattered items concerning Ira B. Perrine, Salmon River diversions, American Falls Reservoir, the Twin Falls North Side Project, and the Idaho Irrigation Company project.
Dates: 1904 - 1961; Majority of material found within 1904 - 1940
- Subject: Irrigation-Idaho-History-Sources X
- American Falls Dam (Idaho) 1
- Boise-Payette Reclamation Project (Idaho) 1
- Civil engineering-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Civil engineering-Societies, etc.-Idaho. 1
- Idaho. Governor (1909-1911 : Brady) 1
- Minidoka Project, Idaho-Wyoming (U.S.) 1
- Public works-Idaho-Boise. 1
- Salmon River (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Snake River (Wyo.-Wash.)-History-Sources. 1
- Stock certificates-Idaho. 1
- Twin Falls (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Twin Falls North Side Project (Idaho) 1
- Water resources development-Idaho-History-Sources. 1 ∧ less