Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: MS 0389
Summary Legal case files, including work with the Mammoth Mine Corporation, Lewiston, Idaho, and R.G. Bailey; and subject files reflecting Kasberg's associations, his political activities, and the Anti-Saloon League of Idaho.
Dates: 1911 - 1937
Identifier: MS 0713
Summary Collection contains two volumes. The first is a photocopy of an original journal kept by Susie Foster. The second volume includes a transcript of the journal, a history of the Foster family by Olive Foster Clark, and photocopies of family letters and photographs. Susie Foster's journal begins with an entry in 1886 in Texas and then records family life in California, 1891 to 1898. The family left California for Lewiston, Idaho in 1898 where they lived before filing a claim on Craig...
Dates: 1886 - 1956
Identifier: MS 2/1503
Summary This collections contains a photograph from 1934 as well as the CCC yearbook for the Lewiston District in 1936.
Dates: 1934; 1936
Identifier: MS 2/0267
Summary Letters (in part transcriptions) from Smith to his family in Washington, D.C., regarding Idaho government and the relocation of the territorial capital from Lewiston to Boise; other family correspondence; newspaper clippings; and six Smith family photographs. Accompanied by a 1948 article about Smith.
Identifier: MS 2/1299
Summary One letter of Frederick A. Hirst to his brother Peter and one Homestead Certificate, Lewiston Idaho Territory, 1889.
Identifier: MS 0451
Dates: 1948 - 1980
Identifier: MS 0641
Summary Collection contains scrapbooks and a book regarding firefighting.
Dates: 1947 - 1972
- Subject: Lewiston (Idaho)-History-Sources X
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 3
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 2
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)-Idaho. 1
- Craig Mountain (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Fire departments-Idaho-Lewiston. 1
- Fire fighters-Idaho-Lewiston. 1
- Frontier and pioneer life-Idaho-Sources. 1
- Idaho Women's Commission (Idaho) 1
- Idaho-Capital and capitol-History-Sources. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Lewiston-Records and correspondence. 1
- Legislators-Idaho-Records and correspondence. 1
- Migrant agricultural laborers-Idaho. 1
- Smith family. 1
- Temperance-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- United States. Lewis and Clark Trail Commission. 1
- Yearbooks-Idaho. 1 ∧ less