Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: MS 2/0020
Summary By-laws, minutes of meetings, agreements, and resolutions concerning mining interests in the Moores Creek Mining District.
Dates: 1893 - 1899
Identifier: MS 0117
Summary Business corespondence, diagrams of farm implements, trade journals and miscellanous receipts pertaining to Boise Implement Co., and miscellaneous financial papers of the Orida Mining Company, both firms served by Gebauer as secretary and treasurer.
Dates: 1927 - 1942
Identifier: MS 0082
Summary Records of the Consolidated Mining Syndicate and abstracts of mining properties throughout Idaho; papers relating to Johnesse's wife, Mary Patten, including correspondence as state chair for the Democratic Party in Idaho during the 1930s, concerning her unsuccessful candidacy for Congress in 1938, and relating to the parish of St. Michael's Cathedral in Boise; photographs and memorabilia.
Dates: 1898 - 1948
Identifier: MS 0107
Summary Organizational records and minutes (1916-1939). Also included are organizational records and tax returns of the Idaho Pine Box and Lumber Company.
Dates: 1916 - 1944
Identifier: MS 0377
Summary By-laws, articles of incorporation, and minutes of meeting for the Hardwood-Glen Mining Co of Toronto, Canada (1907-1913); the Pittsburgh Gold Mining Co. of Boise, Idaho (1909-1913); the Lone Pine Mines Co., Boise (1922); the Idaho-Apache Silver Mining Company, Boise (1922); the Automatic Shu Fit Company, Boise (1927); Liberty Gem Mines, Inc., Boise (1929); record of loans made by High and Fritchman for Elizabeth G. Toole of Payette (1924-1926); stock ledgers for the Little Lost River Land and...
Dates: 1907 - 1935
Identifier: MS 2/0161
Identifier: MS 2/0415
Summary Articles of incorporation, by-laws, meeting minutes, agreements, stock options and miscellaneous notes and clippings.
Identifier: MS 2/0410
Summary Articles of incorporation, by-laws, certificate of incorporation, and annual statement.
- Subject: Mining corporations-Idaho-Boise-Records X
- Mining corporations-Idaho-Boise-Records. 7
- Agricultural implement industry-Idaho-Boise. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho Mining Association. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Lumber trade-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-Custer County-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-Moores Creek-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Oregon-Baker County-History-Sources. 1
- Mining corporations-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 1
- Seafoam Mining District (Custer County, Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- St. Michael's Cathedral (Boise, Idaho) 1 ∧ less
- Johnesse, Frank E., 1869-1941 1
- Pierce, Walter E., 1860-1951 1