Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: MS 2/1481
Summary This collection contains one free exchange ticket issued by the Boise, Nampa and Owyhee Railway Company to Mr. A.M. Johnson, Vice President of the Arkansas Midland Railroad Company. The ticket is signed by Mr. Johnson and S.N. Dewey, Vice President and General Manager of the Boise, Nampa and Owyhee Railway Company.
Identifier: MS 2/0225
Summary Issued to Stephen A. Dempsey.
Identifier: MS 2/0806
Summary Reminiscences of Faris' work as an engineer for the Union Pacific Railroad, Idaho Division.
Identifier: MS 2/0305
Identifier: MS 2/0052
Summary Correspondence and certificates.
Dates: 1896 - 1916
Content Description Images of railroads in Konkolville, Camas Prairie, Spalding, Lapwai and Lewiston, Idaho from 1978, 1987, and 1980.
Dates: Existence: 1978-07-18 - 1987-11-18
Found in: Photographs
Identifier: MS 0385
Summary Fare schedules, time tables, tariff schedules, circulars, and bulletins issued to ticket agents of the Union Pacific railroad system.
Dates: 1967 - 1971
Identifier: MS 0006
Summary Correspondence, legal papers, drafts of addresses, and notes relating mainly to Borah's law practice. Includes papers relating to the Republican Party; the Western Federation of Miners' conspiracy cases involving William D. Haywood and the assassination of Frank Steunenberg; William H. Dewey's mining and railroading enterprises; the Barber Lumber Company, the Potlatch Lumber Compay, and the Pacific and Idaho Northern Railway.
Dates: 1890 - 1907
- Subject: Railroads-Idaho-History-Sources X
- Manuscripts 7
- Photographs 1
- Oregon Short Line Railroad. 2
- Camas Prairie (Idaho)-History. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Lewiston (Idaho)-History. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Railroads-Wyoming-History-Sources. 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Spalding (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Stock certificates-Idaho. 1
- Union Pacific Railroad Company-History-Sources. 1
- Union Pacific Railroad Company. Idaho Division. 1 ∧ less
- Austin, Ed 1
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 1