Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Identifier: MS 2/0407
Dates: 1937 - 1946
Identifier: MS 0440
Summary Questionaires, clippings, financial and membership records, publications, scrapbooks, slides, and manuscript draft for the Altrusa Club's compilation of abbreviated biographies of Idaho women, published in 1979.
Dates: 1950 - 2002
Identifier: MS 0430
Summary Constitution, by-laws, and minutes of meetings (1909-1963); scrapbooks of organization activities (1939-1988); yearbooks; history of the organization, 1909-1938; membership information; photographs; and memorabilia.
Dates: 1909 - 1994
Identifier: MS 0832
Summary The Boise Saturday Fortnightly Club Records contains the yearly programs, financial records, minute books and scrapbooks related to Club activities since 1892.
Dates: 1850 - 2000
Identifier: MS 0413
Summary Correspondence, scrapbooks, and memorabilia relating to the activities of Ella Mae D'Amant as a member of Neighbors of Woodcraft, the Rebekahs, Women's Relief Corps, and other social and civic organizations.
Dates: 1931 - 1974
Identifier: MS 0141
Summary Minutes of meetings, club rosters, and scrapbooks relating to the activities of this social club for the wives of Idaho's state legislators.
Dates: 1933 - 2010
Identifier: MS 2/1401
Summary Collection consists of two minute books from the Ladies' Aid Society of the First Methodist Church in Boise, Idaho. In addition to minutes, the books contains lists of member names and addresses.
Dates: 1913 - 1926
Identifier: MS 0386
Summary The collection consists of organizational records from 1946-1980, as well as state and national materials. Also included are financial records, the League's work on education, water and environmental issues, foreign policy materials, local state and national government issues, including voter service materials. There are also materials on other subjects with which the League has been involved and various printed materials.
Dates: 1946 - 1980
Identifier: MS 0720
Summary This collection consists of one scrapbook concerning Minnie Priest Dunton's civic activities and some family correspondence. Included are newspaper clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, and copies of of speeches given by Mrs. Dunton. Subjects include patriotism and woman suffrage.
Dates: 1913 - 1918
Identifier: MS 2.02/23
Summary Advertisement for a grand ball, with entertainment by Breach's Orchestra of Boise, Idaho, and supper by the Women of Woodcraft, July 3, 1908; and a ball game between Placerville and Pearl, Idaho on July 4.
- Subject: Women-Idaho-Boise-Societies and clubs X
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 2
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 2
- Altrusa Club (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Baseball-Idaho-Placerville-History-Sources. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-Clubs. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Breach's Orchestra. 1
- Businesswomen-Idaho-Boise. 1
- Civic improvement-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Clubs-Idaho-Ada County. 1
- Columbian Junior Matrons Club. 1
- First Methodist Church (Boise, Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government. 1
- Japanese Americans-Idaho-Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945. 1
- Julia Davis Park (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Minidoka Relocation Center (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Neighbors of Woodcraft. 1
- Organizations-Idaho-Boise. 1
- Placerville (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Social welfare-Idaho. 1
- Suffrage-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Woman's Relief Corps. 1
- Women of Woodcraft (Idaho) 1
- Women-Idaho-Biography-Sources. 1
- Women-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Women-Idaho. 1 ∧ less
- Daughters of Rebekah 2
- Ada County Democratic Women's Club (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Breach, Charles O., 1869-1943 1
- Dunton, Minnie Priest, 1864-1921 1