Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Identifier: MS 0632
Summary A variety of materials, primarily dealing with Betty Penson-Ward's career as a journalist, research materials on a variety of topics, and correspondence. Of special interest are notes compiled for "Who's who of Idaho Women of the Past," published in cooperation with the Idaho Commission on Women's Programs.
Dates: 1956 - 1994
Identifier: MS 0832
Summary The Boise Saturday Fortnightly Club Records contains the yearly programs, financial records, minute books and scrapbooks related to Club activities since 1892.
Dates: 1850 - 2000
Identifier: MS 0609
Summary Davina Cummock's personal and family papers, including newspapers, social events documents, school records and childhood photo album. One document dated and signed by Benjamin Harrison.
Dates: 1888 - 1964
Identifier: MS 2/1149
Summary Collection contains two documents "signed" by Theodore Rosevelt and Governor McConnell respectively. Kinport was the first woman in Idaho to hold an official post as Notary Public.
Identifier: MS 0479
Summary Correspondence, predominately from Fitzgerald to her mother, written in Lapwai or Boise, Idaho, and other locations in the Western United States.
Dates: 1871 - 1878
Identifier: MS 2/1309
Summary Prepared for the Twentieth Century Club.
Dates: October 1951.
Identifier: MS 0094
Summary College workbooks and diploma from Western Normal College, Lincoln, Nebraska (1893); and personal correspondence of Schuster while residing in Nampa, Idaho (1945-1954).
Dates: 1893 - 1954
Identifier: MS 2/1253
Summary Announcement regarding the speech by Harriet Stanton Blatch from Chicago about the Susan B. Anthony amendment, which would be heard in Boise via telephone.
- Subject: Women-Idaho-History-Sources X
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 2
- Chinese Americans-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Chinese-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Frontier and pioneer life-Idaho. 1
- Idaho Commission on Women's Programs. 1
- Journalists-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Lapwai (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Nampa (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Nez Percé Indians-History-Sources. 1
- Notaries-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Payette National Forest (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Pioneers-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Schools-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Weiser (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Women in politics-Idaho-History. 1
- Women-Idaho-Boise-Societies and clubs. 1
- Women-Idaho-Societies and clubs-History-Sources. 1 ∧ less
- Cummock, Davina, 1916-1983 1