Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Identifier: MS 2/0648
Summary Correspondence, news articles, birth certificate, funeral program and photographs concerning Grant's life and career in the National Guard and World War I.
Dates: 1919 - 1960
Content Description Photographic prints from Corporal Melvin J. Siebeuthaler who served in World War 1. Images include a self portrait of Melvin, Blanchard dwellings, hay wagons, and snow drifts.
Dates: Existence: 1918 - 1919-12-25
Found in: Photographs
Identifier: MS 2/0659
Summary Includes a pay record book from World War I, a history of the 362nd Infantry, and certificates of appointment to the National Guard.
Dates: 1920 - 1922
Identifier: MS 2/0875
Summary Naval discharge for Boyle.
Identifier: MS 0728
Content Description Collection contains photograph albums, individual photographs, letters, and other miscellaneous items. Most of the photographs are unidentified. The letters include World War I correspondence written to Vivienne's sister from a soldier who was killed in the war. Some materials relate to aviation.
Dates: ca. 1910s-1930s
Identifier: MS 0135
Summary Registration records of county draft boards in Idaho.
Dates: 1917 - 1918
Identifier: MS 2/0386
Summary Transcript of rebuttal made by Harp to Clearwater Council of Defense pertaining to charges made against Harp and the Brethren Church.
Ladies of the Grand Army of the Republic of America. Circle Number Five (Boise, Idaho) letter : to General John J. Pershing
Identifier: MS 2/0174
Summary Regarding Memorial Day services.
Content Description Photograph albums of Leo G. Thompson. Thompson was an engineer for the Idaho State Highway Department and was Ada County Engineer when the W.P.A. built the Bureau of Reclamation building on Fairview near the old fairgrounds. Thompson died in 1963. The album contains pictures of army life, construction and logging. Pictures are mainly along the north and south highway.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1905 - 1914
Found in: Photographs
Identifier: MS 0041
Summary Scrapbook relating to an audit of the Idaho State Highway Bureau (1932-1936) and the 1938 general election; correspondence of Daniel Fitch Banks (1878-1955) relating to World War I, and items relating to his position as Idaho State Treasurer (1921-1928); postcards and photos of Idaho National Guard units (1910-1917); miscellaneous commercial advertisements, postcards and photographs depicting scenes and landmarks in Boise, Caldwell and many other Idaho and eastern Oregon communities;...
Dates: 1900 - 1948
- Subject: World War, 1914-1918-Idaho X
- Manuscripts 12
- Photographs 2
- World War, 1914-1918-Idaho. 9
- Abstracts of title-Idaho-Gem County. 1
- Blanchard (Idaho) 1
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Brethren Church (Teakean, Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Caldwell (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Clearwater Council of Defense (Idaho) 1
- Education-Finance-Idaho. 1
- Elections-Idaho-1938. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho. National Guard.-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho. National Guard.-History. 1
- Little Salmon River (Idaho) 1
- Memorial Day. 1
- Pershing, John J. (John Joseph), 1860-1948. 1
- Seven Devils Mining District (Idaho) 1
- Subversive activities-Idaho-Teakean-History-Sources. 1
- United States. Army. Infantry, 362nd. 1
- United States. Army.-American Expeditionary Forces.-Recruiting, enlistment, etc. 1
- United States. Army.-Military life-History. 1
- United States. Bureau of Reclamation. 1
- World War, 1914-1918-France. 1
- World War, 1914-1918-Idaho-Barber. 1
- World War, 1914-1918-Idaho-Boise. 1
- World War, 1914-1918-Idaho-Clearwater County. 1
- World War, 1914-1918-Idaho-Emmett. 1
- World War, 1914-1918-Idaho-Selective service. 1
- World War, 1914-1918-Veterans. 1 ∧ less
- Rasor, George W. 1
- Thompson, Leo G. 1