Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Identifier: MS 0086
Summary Chiefly files from Rosqvist service as secretary-treasurer of the Idaho Federation of Labor. Included is correspondence with American Federation of Labor officials and local union officers, material on labor legislation, pamphlets issued by the Federation, council minutes from the Pocatello Central Labor Union and the Building and Trades Council (for which Rosqvist also served as secretary), papers relating to national political issues such as the Progressive party, the American Peace...
Dates: 1915 - 1951; Majority of material found within 1924 - 1946
Identifier: MS 2/0083
Summary Reminiscences of World War II by Bill Heath, titled "When Idaho Went to War." Also included is a brief history of the Idaho National Guard from 1877 to 1990.
Identifier: MS 2/1515
Summary War Ration book of Dorthy Parsons. Book contains stamps.
Dates: May 6, 1942.
Identifier: MS 0576
Summary Scrapbook of newspaper clippings about World War II service of Buhl, Idaho, residents. Scrapbook was put together during WWII (and Korean conflict) by Donovan C. Brannen and Inez Glendorice Brannen. Donovan was chaplain in the American Legion.
Dates: 1940 - 1954
Identifier: MS 2/0229
Summary Clippings of newspaper articles about the Silver Jubilee of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Twin Falls, Idaho; notes and observations on a Fourth of July celebration in Twin Falls and events of World War II; and miscellaneous receipts from Twin Falls businesses.
Identifier: MS 2/0236
Summary Letters regarding acquisition of equipment and personnel changes under wartime regulations.
Identifier: MS 2/0404
Summary Letters from Davis to her mother, Mrs. Samuel Parrott, Sr., and son, James H. Davis of Twin Falls, Idaho, describing experiences at Missouri and Pennsylvania army bases where her husband James T. Davis was stationed.
Dates: 1942 - 1943
Identifier: MS 2/1294
Summary The Office of Price Administration operated during WWII. These pamphlets, Ada County Defense Savings Committee leaflets and war ration books inform about price control and food shortages in Idaho during WWII.
Identifier: MS 2/1233
Summary A form letter correspondence to Hansen from the War Dept., the White House and Veteran's Administration following his service in WWII.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945-Idaho X
- World War, 1939-1945-Idaho. 9
- Rationing-United States. 2
- World War, 1939-1945-Idaho-Twin Falls. 2
- Buhl (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Camp Rupert (Rupert, Idaho) 1
- Fourth of July celebrations-Idaho-Twin Falls-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho Falls (Ship) 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho. National Guard.-History. 1
- Mormon Church-Idaho-Twin Falls-Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Parrott, Samuel, Sr., Mrs. 1
- Prisoners of war-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Radio broadcasting-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Radio stations-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Rationing-Idaho-Ada County. 1
- Trade-unions-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Twin Falls (Idaho)-Commerce-History-Sources. 1
- United States-Politics and government-1919-1933. 1
- United States-Politics and government-1933-1945. 1
- United States. Army-Military life-History-Sources-World War, 1939-1945-Missouri. 1
- United States. Army-Military life-History-Sources-World War, 1939-1945-Pennsylvania. 1
- World War, 1939-1945-Idaho-Ada County. 1
- World War, 1939-1945-Idaho-Boise. 1
- World War, 1939-1945-Personal narratives. 1
- World War, 1939-1945-Women. 1 ∧ less