Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: MS 0276
Summary Correspondence relating to Campbell's career (1944-1952); her service on the State Board of Education (1950-1961); and as chairman of the Board of Regents of the University of Idaho; and personal correspondence regarding her husband, Rollie, and their Circle C Ranch near New Meadows, Idaho.
Dates: 1944 - 1960
Identifier: MS 0152
Summary Correspondence, clippings, case files, notes, and memorabilia concerning Koelsh's career as lawyer, judge, and legislator. Includes a speech introducing William E. Borah, notes and materials for Idaho vs. Haywood, and drafts and final copy of a review of the Haywood case written for the Idaho Mining Association in 1946.
Dates: 1894 - 1962
Identifier: MS 0459
Summary Newspaper clippings, photographs, and other items relating to the political affairs of Charles Winkler, Idaho state representative, 1951-1965, from Adams County.
Dates: 1955 - 1977
Identifier: MS 0517
Summary Legislative files maintained by Samuelson. Includes correspondence, subject, and legislative files.
Dates: 1961 - 1965
Identifier: MS 0347
Summary An annotated publication containing articles by Earl Wayland Bowman (1875-1952); issues (1916-1918) of The Golden Trail, a Boise, Idaho, magazine edited by Bowman; newspaper clippings (1916) concerning the Second Idaho Infantry in Nogales, Arizona, written by Bowman as a correspondent for the Capitol News, Boise; an annotated senate journal (1915-1916), from Bowman's term as Adams County senator; and unpublished manuscripts, reviews and poetry.
Dates: 1900 - 1923
Identifier: MS 0451
Dates: 1948 - 1980
Identifier: MS 2/1296
Summary The collection contains correspondence from Idahos' congressional delegation and state officials responding to letters from Lorraine Gunderson. Issues covered include land use, social security, medicare, budget, taxes, and telecommunication deregulation.
Identifier: MS 0415
Summary Correspondence between Robert Coulter, a Cascade, Idaho, rancher who served as state representative and chairman of the Idaho Democratic Party, and T.A. Walters, U.S. assistant secretary of the interior; Edward J. Flynn chairman of the Democratic National Committee; Chase Clark; Compton I. White; James P. Pope; and Charles C. Gossett. Also included are the minutes of the Idaho State Democratic platform conventions (1942, 1944), minutes of a Democratic State Committee meetings (1942), minutes of...
Dates: 1931 - 1944
- Subject: Legislators-Idaho-Records and correspondence X
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 6
- Adams County (Idaho)-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Authors, American-Idaho. 1
- Capitol news. 1
- Circle C Ranch (New Meadows, Idaho) 1
- Democratic Party (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Elections-Idaho-1942. 1
- Elections-Idaho-1944. 1
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928-Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Idaho Women's Commission (Idaho) 1
- Idaho. Army National Guard. 2nd Idaho Infantry. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 1
- Legislators-United States-Records and correspondence. 1
- Lewiston (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Migrant agricultural laborers-Idaho. 1
- Ranch life-Idaho-New Meadows. 1
- United States. Army-History-Punitive Expedition into Mexico, 1916. 1
- United States. Lewis and Clark Trail Commission. 1 ∧ less
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 1