Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
Identifier: MS 2/0316
Summary For a mule train excursion from Nebraska to "Bannock and Virginia Cities, Idaho."
Identifier: MS 0393
Summary Correspondence, petitions, advertising, and receipts relative to the adoption of the Idaho Dredge Mining Protective Act of 1968.
Dates: 1968 - 1969
Identifier: MS 0545
Summary Ledger (1 vol. + 1 folder: ca. 1937-1946), and invoices and correspondence (1 folder). The ledger also contains records of an unidentifeid mining venture (1920-1921).
Dates: 1920 - 1946
Identifier: MS 0082
Summary Records of the Consolidated Mining Syndicate and abstracts of mining properties throughout Idaho; papers relating to Johnesse's wife, Mary Patten, including correspondence as state chair for the Democratic Party in Idaho during the 1930s, concerning her unsuccessful candidacy for Congress in 1938, and relating to the parish of St. Michael's Cathedral in Boise; photographs and memorabilia.
Dates: 1898 - 1948
Identifier: MS 2/0567
Summary Correspondence; Teton Coal Co. stock certificate; "Report of Idaho Cokoal Co"; various letterheads; state platform of the Progressive party of Idaho; newspaper clippings; and typewritten biography of Samuels, resident of Wallace, Idaho.
Dates: 1863 - 1951
Identifier: MS 0643
Summary Material related to three Idaho Mining Association Annual Meetings in Boise and Sun Valley, including transcripts of speeches, correspondence, photographs and newspaper clippings.
Dates: 1944 - 1957
Identifier: MS 0325
Summary Reports, recommendations, and surveys relating to fire insurance ratings on approximately 50 properties (primarily mining, but including lumber companies and naval facilities) throughout Idaho. Also includes approximately 100 fire protection maps for communities and businesses throughout Idaho - these maps have been transferred to the ISHS map collection.
Dates: 1924 - 1978
Identifier: MS 0028
Summary Personal and business correspondence; and other papers, including material relating to the execution of several Chinese in Shoshone County in 1885 and papers concerning labor disturbances in Mullan and Gem, Idaho.
Dates: 1865 - 1922
Identifier: MS 0048
Summary Correspondence relating to Hawley's law practice, including letters pertaining to the conspiracy trials of officers of the Western Federation of Miners for crimes associated with the dynamiting of the Bunker Hill and Sullivan concentrator at Wardner, Idaho, in 1899 and for the assassination of Frank Steunenberg in 1905; correspondence and reports relating to mining operations in which the Hawley family held an interest.
Dates: 1887 - 1945
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-History-Sources X
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 3
- Idaho Mining Association. 2
- Mining corporations-Idaho-History-Sources. 2
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Bunker Hill and Sullivan Mining and Concentrating Company. 1
- Chinese Americans-Idaho-Shoshone County-History-Sources. 1
- Dredging-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- First Presbyterian Church (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928-Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Insurance, Fire-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Lumber trade-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Mica-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-Photographs. 1
- Mining corporations-Idaho-Boise-Records. 1
- Moyer, Charles H.-Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Murder-Idaho-Shoshone County-History-Sources. 1
- Navy-yards and naval stations-Idaho. 1
- Pettibone, George A.-Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Public lands-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Railroads-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Real estate agents-Idaho-Boise-Records. 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- St. Michael's Cathedral (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Steunenberg, Frank, 1861-1905-Assassination. 1
- Stock certificates-Idaho. 1
- Strikes and lockouts-Miners-Idaho-Gem-History-Sources. 1
- Strikes and lockouts-Miners-Idaho-Mullen-History-Sources. 1
- Surveying-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Surveyors-Idaho-Records and correspondence. 1
- Wallace (Idaho)-Biography. 1
- Warren (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Water rights-Idaho. 1
- Western Federation of Miners-History-Sources. 1 ∧ less
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 1
- Hawley, James H., 1847-1929 1
- Johnesse, Frank E., 1869-1941 1