Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: MS 2/0567
Summary Correspondence; Teton Coal Co. stock certificate; "Report of Idaho Cokoal Co"; various letterheads; state platform of the Progressive party of Idaho; newspaper clippings; and typewritten biography of Samuels, resident of Wallace, Idaho.
Dates: 1863 - 1951
Identifier: MS 2/0340
Identifier: MS 0420
Summary Correspondence and photographs concerning the Borah Memorial Statue Commission (1942-1948); information on various mining companies; and miscellaneous legal and personal papers.
Dates: 1919 - 1952
Identifier: MS 0028
Summary Personal and business correspondence; and other papers, including material relating to the execution of several Chinese in Shoshone County in 1885 and papers concerning labor disturbances in Mullan and Gem, Idaho.
Dates: 1865 - 1922
Identifier: MS 2/0712
Dates: 1893 - 1924
Identifier: MS 0623
Summary Collection consists of private company and federal reports and assessments, mostly photocopies relating to Sunshine Mine fire of May 2, 1972. The fire was one of the largest mine disasters in the United States resulting in the deaths of 91 miners.
Dates: 1972 - 1976
- Subject: Mining corporations-Idaho-History-Sources X
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-History-Sources. 2
- Stock certificates-Idaho. 2
- Chinese Americans-Idaho-Shoshone County-History-Sources. 1
- Frontier and pioneer life-Idaho. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Mine accidents-Idaho. 1
- Murder-Idaho-Shoshone County-History-Sources. 1
- Silver mines and mining-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Strikes and lockouts-Miners-Idaho-Gem-History-Sources. 1
- Strikes and lockouts-Miners-Idaho-Mullen-History-Sources. 1
- Sunshine Mine Disaster, Kellogg, Idaho, 1972. 1
- Wallace (Idaho)-Biography. 1 ∧ less
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 1