Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Identifier: MS 2/0140
Summary Correspondence and legal and financial documents. Copy of treaty between U.S. government and Shoshoni Indians, Soda Springs, Idaho (Oct. 14, 1863); letters from Charles and Evalena Drew to William F. Drew, Napoleon, Michigan; William Drew's Civil War discharge certificate; stock certificates of Kewanee Mining, Milling and Leasing Company, Cresent, Nevada (1906-1910); letters from William Borah (1911); and reproductions of 5 photographs.
Identifier: MS 2/1334
Summary A collection of items relating to the Daughters and D.A.R. veteran Judson Spofford.
Identifier: MS 2/0059
Summary Civil war letters (1863-1865) written by three brothers, William Henry, & Solomon Cell; and an address delivered by Jesse R.S. Budge at the memorial service in honor of David Worth Clark, 1915
Dates: 1863 - 1915
Identifier: MS 0042
Summary Correspondence, business records, and Idaho Militia records. Including Civil War letters by and to Shearer while in a Union prisoner of war camp at Fort Delaware, Maryland, reports of battles in the Nez Perce War, 1877, and the Sheepeater War, 1878-1879.
Dates: 1864 - 1890
Identifier: MS 2/0974
Summary Campaign record and discharge regarding Wales' Civil War activities. Also included is a volume 1, number 12, issue of the Sixth Corps, Danville, Virginia, newspaper of May 10, 1865. Includes some photocopies.
Dates: 1864 - 1865
Identifier: MS 2/0862
Summary Personal letters to John and Betty LeMaster of Greensburgh, Indiana, from friends and family members. Several of the earlier letters relate to John LeMaster's Civil War experiences. Also included is an English primer published in 1803 and used by the LeMaster family.
Dates: 1862 - 1875
Identifier: MS 2/0855
Summary Certificates of appointment, company reports, discharge papers and related documents concerning the Civil War command of Captain Bernard, Company M, Third Wisconsin Cavalry. Includes photographs.
Dates: 1861 - 1867
Identifier: MS 2/1333
Summary Leaflet, presumably from the Civil War, informing soldiers about health.
Identifier: MS 0813
Summary Peter R. Dolman's Civil War diary (1864), commission certificate and discharge papers, newspaper clippings relating to the Civil War and clippings regarding Dolman's death.
Dates: 1864 - 1904
Identifier: MS 0508
Summary Personal and business correspondence, financial records, and published reports, relating to Adelmann. Includes records of mining activities in Ada and Boise Counties, Idaho; records of the plumbing business in Boise, Idaho, and tobacco and liquor sales in Boise in the 1880s and 1890s; correspondence from Charles Ostner, Lilia Ostner Adelmann and William Albert Adelmann; and photographs of Idaho and Montana scenes.
Dates: 1882 - 1964
- Subject: United States-History-Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- United States-History-Civil War, 1861-1865. 7
- United States-History-Civil War, 1861-1865-Veterans. 2
- Automobile dealers-Idaho-Boise-History. 1
- Bannock Indians-Wars, 1878. 1
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Canyon County (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928-Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Idaho County (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho-Photographs. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 1
- Idaho. Attorney General (1887-1890 : Johnson) 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Silver City-Records and correspondence. 1
- Legislators-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Military hygiene. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-Ada County-History-Sources. 1
- Mines and mineral resources-Idaho-Boise County-History-Sources. 1
- Montana-Photographs. 1
- Nez Percé Indians-Wars, 1877. 1
- Plumbing industry-Idaho-Boise-History-Sources. 1
- Railroads-Photographs-Montana. 1
- Rodeos-Photographs. 1
- Shoshoni Indians-Government relations-History-Sources. 1
- Stock certificates-Nevada. 1
- Trials-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Twodot (Montana)-Photographs. 1
- United States-History-Civil War, 1861-1865-Health aspects. 1
- United States-History-Civil War, 1861-1865-Prisoners and prisons. 1
- United States-Politics and government-1865-1933. 1
- Veterans-Idaho-Boise-Societies, etc.-Records. 1 ∧ less