Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 25
Identifier: MS 0022
Summary Correspondence, subject files, scrapbooks, clippings and memorabilia concerning Smith's political life. Includes material relating to the Perrine Memorial Bridge (Twin Falls, Idaho), W.B. Heyburn, and George L. Shoup.
Dates: 1884 - 1955
Identifier: MS 0077
Summary Correspondence concerning National Recovery Administration activities in Idaho; letters from James P. Pope; paper regarding the Boise Library Board, of which Eaton was a member; articles concerned with national politics in the 1940s, and miscellaneous photographs and personal papers.
Dates: 1915 - 1973
Identifier: MS 0086
Summary Chiefly files from Rosqvist service as secretary-treasurer of the Idaho Federation of Labor. Included is correspondence with American Federation of Labor officials and local union officers, material on labor legislation, pamphlets issued by the Federation, council minutes from the Pocatello Central Labor Union and the Building and Trades Council (for which Rosqvist also served as secretary), papers relating to national political issues such as the Progressive party, the American Peace...
Dates: 1915 - 1951; Majority of material found within 1924 - 1946
Identifier: MS 0402
Summary Subject and correspondence files from Charles C. Gossett's term as U.S. Senator from Idaho, 1945-1947.
Dates: 1946 - 1947
Identifier: MS 2/1511
Summary This collection consists of 4 Congressional (26th, 36th, 50th, 58th) 1st Sessions on the Church of Latter Day Saints.
Dates: 1840; 1860; 1888; 1905
Identifier: MS 2/0440
Summary Letters between Evans, chairman of the Republican Central Committee, Grangeville, Idaho, and U.S. Senator William E. Borah, regarding land issues, the Republican Party, and appointments. Also included are letters from Mary Borah to Evans.
Dates: 1912 - 1932
Identifier: MS 2/1181
Summary Collection consists of a booklet discussing the New Deal as a revolution to seize economic power, concentrate governmental authority, and make government the capitalist and enterprise leader. Caldwell, Idaho : Caxton Printers, 1944.
Identifier: MS 0354
Summary Correspondence, speeches, press releases, newspaper clippings, and photographs from the political career, 1933-1946, of George H. Curtis (1885-1963). Correspondents include James Pope, D. Worth Clark, John Thomas, C. Ben Ross, C.A. Bottolfsen, Henry C. Dworshak, Compton I. White, George Denart, August Rosqvist, and Glen Taylor.
Dates: 1905 - 1959
Identifier: MS 0084
Summary Congressional papers including correspondence and subject, legislative, and project files; appointments, applications, press releases and memorabilia. Also includes personal papers, such as correspondence, audio and video materials, travel files, subject files, and miscellaneous records relating to Dworshak's political campaigns and personal matters.
Dates: 1939 - 1962
Identifier: MS 0429
Summary Three scrapbooks (1953-1956), relating to Herman Welker's senatorial career. Also included are "Yea and Nay Votes" records of his U.S. Senate voting record and nineteen (19) reels of television tapes concerning his political campaign.
Dates: 1953 - 1956
- Subject: United States-Politics and government X
- Idaho-Politics and government-History-Sources. 12
- United States-Politics and government. 7
- United States-Politics and government-1945-1989. 6
- United States-Politics and government-1865-1933. 4
- United States-Politics and government-1933-1945. 4
- Lawyers-Idaho-Boise-Records and correspondence. 3
- Legislators-United States-Records and correspondence. 3
- United States-Politics and government-History-Sources. 3
- Balls (Parties) 1
- Boise (Idaho)-History-Sources. 1
- Boise Public Library-History-Sources. 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Electioneering. 1
- Elections-Idaho-1863. 1
- Elections-Idaho-1986. 1
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928-Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Idaho-Politics and government. 1
- Idaho. Attorney General (1887-1890 : Johnson) 1
- Lawyers-Idaho-Silver City-Records and correspondence. 1
- Legislators-United States. 1
- Mormon Church-History. 1
- National Union Convention, 1864. 1
- Perrine Bridge (Twin Falls, Idaho) 1
- Progressive Party (1912) 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Republican State Central Committee (Boise, Idaho) 1
- Trade-unions-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- Trials-Idaho-History-Sources. 1
- United States-Economic policy. 1
- United States-History-Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- United States-Politics and government-1849-1877. 1
- United States-Politics and government-1909-1913. 1
- United States-Politics and government-1919-1933. 1
- United States. National Recovery Administration. Idaho. 1
- World War, 1939-1945-Idaho. 1 ∧ less
- Borah, William Edgar, 1865-1940 2